Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Changing the directory in to which boost is downloaded
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-16 18:08:03

Sean Farrow wrote:
> Hi:
> I currently have boost from the svn in:
> C:\program files\boost
> How can I use this directory to run tests from. I've read the testing
> document but think I've mised something!

You didn't miss anything. There is no way to do that, AFAIK. The reason
is that the Python test scripts need to ensure consistent test results
are uploaded and hence needs to ensure that the copy of Boost it
downloads is pristine. As otherwise it could be the case that tests
results show up that don't reflect any code anyone other than the tester
can see.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com