Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] A Debian/Sid testing machine
From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro.prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-17 07:30:19

Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 08:41:33AM -0400, Beman Dawes wrote:
>
>> For release, it isn't helpful for 1.37.0. It is too late in the release
>> cycle to add a platform.
>
> I see. May I still run the tests on release, just in case some
> authors have the time to fix errors for GCC 4.3? Or is it just noise
> that you'd prefer me to stop submitting?

Speaking for myself (dynamic_bitset), I'm interested in the
results; shouldn't you get a go-ahead here you can just mail me
directly. That being said, it's opportune to remark that I
consider dynamic_bitset an experiment that failed, under many
respects, so that you can weigh whether Debian really wants to
include/support it. It is, in fact, in "low maintenance mode",
and I wouldn't recommend its usage for new code. Nonetheless, it
isn't going away anytime soon.

--
Genny

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com