Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] broken web links (maybe)
From: Steve M. Robbins (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-18 22:46:13

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 09:42:13AM -0500, Rene Rivera wrote:

> The release summary versions of the results are not generated for trunk
> as it just eats up more processing time for the results generation. And
> they aren't all that useful for trunk as they are intended for users
> more than developers.

Err, I'm not sure which of my questions you are answering here. Maybe
I was unclear. Let me try again.

1. On http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html
the menu item, "Release View", leads to a blank page. If there really
is no data for this, my suggestion is to remove the link.

2. On http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/summary.html
the menu item "Release View" has only two lines of content:

  Report Time: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:49:38 +0000
  Purpose: Provides Boost developers with visual indication of the SVN "health". For user-level report, see user summary.

This doesn't seem very useful to me, so I'd propose removing this link,
too.

3. It would be convenient to have a menu item on each of the above
pages that takes you to the other.

Cheers,
-Steve

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com