Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] process_jam_log and compiler_status producing invalid report
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-03 19:15:51

Steven Solie wrote:
> On 02/03/2009, Beman Dawes wrote:
>>> I'm afraid, only by examining and hacking source of compiler_status
>>> program. It is not presently used or maintained by anybody.
>> Actually, I use it all the time for local testing and will be happy to
>> apply patches submitted.
>
> I tried using the run.py, etc. scripts and no luck so far. It wants
> to do everything for me while all I want is to produce a report
> for the regex library. The docs are not clear on what to do to
> make the python scripts produce an HTML report for just one
> library and do nothing else. Has anybody done this before?

There are no docs on how to do that, because it's not possible with
run.py. It is strictly designed to make it as easy as possible for our
regression testers. And hence makes lots of assumptions and assertions.
I have a recollection that one of the *.cpp status programs is
maintained to produce library specific status. Not sure which one it is
though.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com