Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] test results with mpi vanish
From: Steve M. Robbins (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-02 22:32:50

Hi Beman,

I was away for a week, so apologies for the delay in response.

The "trunk" summary page still does not display my results.

The "release" summary page, however, does display a column for
the machine, but no MPI results are reported. There are, indeed,
mpi results inside the xml file.

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 11:13:29AM -0400, Beman Dawes wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 4:31 AM, Steve M. Robbins<steve_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I enabled mpi on my "Debian-Sid" testing box, for both trunk and
> > release. ?The test script runs and the results are uploaded but
> > nothing appears on the testing pages; e.g.
> > http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/summary.html
> >
> > If I remove mpi, the results are shown as usual. ?Perhaps something
> > has to be updated on the testing server for MPI?
>
> I can't think of any reason the server reporting would be affected by MPI.

I can't either, but as I say, merely enabling MPI causes these
mysterious problems.

> Does the uploaded xml file (inside the .zip) look OK, particularly the
> Boost.MPI tests?

Looks OK to me, but I'm no expert on what it should look like. I expect you
can ftp the file yourself to have a look; or I can email you a copy.

Cheers,
-Steve

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com