Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] trunk tests failing
From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-10 12:22:46

Hi Volodya,

On Aug 10, 2009, at 4:22 AM, Vladimir Prus wrote:

> Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:
>
>> It seems like these files are missing references to run_mpi.
>>
>> ./regression/xsl_reports/test/generate_test_results.py: types =
>> [ "compile", "compile_fail", "link", "link_fail", "run", "run_fail",
>> "run_pyd" ]
>> ./regression/xsl_reports/xsl/v2/
>> add_expected_results.xsl: <xsl:when test="$type='run'
>> or $type='run_fail' or $type='run_pyd'">
>> ./regression/xsl_reports/xsl/v2/result_page.xsl: <xsl:when
>> test="$test_type='run_fail'"> <xsl:text>rf</xsl:text> </xsl:when>
>> ./regression/xsl_reports/xsl/result_page.xsl: <xsl:when
>> test="$test_type='run_fail'"> <xsl:text>rf</xsl:text> </xsl:when>
>> ./regression/xsl_reports/test_results.xsd: <xs:enumeration
>> value="run_fail"/>
>>
>> Because I don't update the Boost installation in the test reporting
>> directory, if someone fixes this problem, please let me know so I can
>> update. Trunk testing will remain broken until we revert or fix this
>> issue, sorry.
>
> I have fixed this issue, on trunk, after testing that result
> generation
> locally appears to work right.

Okay, I too fixed it last evening in the project where I run the
reporting. It seemed to be working fine, though I didn't commit the
changes to the repository. I do notice, however, that this morning
many of the trunk testers have been deleted? Was that you or is
there something wrong with the reporting?

Here's all that remain.

Writing runner document Huang-Vista-x64-intel
Writing runner document Huang-Vista-x64
Writing runner document Huang-Vista-x86_32
Writing runner document Huang-Vista-x86_32_intel
Writing runner document IBM_Canada_Ltd
Writing runner document RWVC10
Writing runner document RW_Mingw
Writing runner document RW_WinXP_VC
Writing runner document Sandia-gcc-64
Writing runner document Sandia-intel-10.0
Writing runner document Sandia-leopard-x86
Writing runner document Sandia-pathscale
Writing runner document Sandia-tiger-x86

Any ideas?

-- Noel