Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] question about "stale" tests
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-13 02:52:00

Steven Watanabe wrote:
> AMDG
> Can you tell Boost.Build about the dependency?

I couldn't figure out how to do that. We did use some commented out
includes in test_tools.hpp.

> Which file is this? I only see three incremental
> testers on the trunk, and the only tests that they
> fail, should rebuild because of your change to A.hpp
> in 62855. Two of them have not updated since then.
> All the other testers do a full rebuild every time, so
> this is not an issue.

I think that the tests which A.hpp are the one's that fail. I did tweak
test_simple_class.cpp and it started to pass at least on CLang.

BTW - I notice on the test matrix if I look up the configuration
for gcc-4.3.4, it bjam finds gcc-4.1.1 instead. More food for
thought.

Robert Ramey.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com