Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [boost]filesystem/v2 failure breaking Darwin testing
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-15 20:33:00

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Jun 14, 2010, at 11:43 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:

>> I've committed a fix, but it's untested. Please let me know if the
>> failure persists.
>
> Darwin looks okay though it looks like gcc-3.4.6 and Sun are still broken.
>  Here's the gcc-3.4.6 error.

The gcc-3.4.6 problem seems to be an overload resolution bug that must
have been fixed in later gcc versions.

I'm guessing from the line numbers that the gcc-3.4.6 tests were run
before revision 62976. That fixed a clang problem in the same code, so
I'm wondering if 62976 happened to fix the gcc-3.4.6 problem too.

I have an unrelated problem with the Sun compiler, so I'll try to get
Solaris running in a virtual machine to allow testing here. Otherwise
I'll have to ask you to try some different things.

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com