Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [boost]filesystem/v2 failure breaking Darwin testing
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-15 20:38:08

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Christopher Cambly <ccambly_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> Darwin looks okay though it looks like gcc-3.4.6 and Sun are still
>> broken.  Here's the gcc-3.4.6 error.
>>

> Similar error messages from vacpp as well as a couple others.

There is some possibility revision 62976 will fix the problem. Please
let me know if it does or doesn't help.

> Does the tooling (process jam log) need to use Boost.Filesystem V3 or can it
> continue to use the Boost.Filesystem V2?  I'm ok with running the regression
> tests on Boost.Filesystem V3, but right now we cannot build the tools so
> testing stops.

V2 is fine. But as of 62912 they use the same library, so if the
compile for one of the v3 components fails, that is killing both V2
and V3

> I could build an older version of pjl and place the binary in the build path
> I guess.

Try rev 62976 first. If you still have problems, I'll need to see the
specific error messages.

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com