Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [boost]filesystem/v2 failure breaking Darwin testing
From: Christopher Cambly (ccambly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-18 13:01:52

> trunk/libs/filesystem/build/Jamfile.v2 lines 16-21 look like this:
>
> SOURCES =
> v2/src/v2_operations v2/src/v2_path v2/src/v2_portability
> v3/src/operations v3/src/path v3/src/portability
v3/src/utf8_codecvt_facet
> v3/src/codecvt_error_category v3/src/path_traits v3/src/unique_path
> v3/src/windows_file_codecvt
> ;
>
> The three lines that begin v3/... need to be commented out. Hopefully
> the tools will then build OK.
>
> I'll try to think up a better workaround, too.

Will Boost.Filesystem.v3 be released Boost 1.44? I would like to determine
if our development timeline will sync with the official Boost.Filesystem V3
release. If so a work around may not be worth investigating unless other
compilers exhibit the same issue.

Chris Cambly
XL C++ Compiler Development

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com