Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] tester failing to run
From: Christopher Jefferson (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-01 06:40:36

On 30 Jun 2010, at 15:23, Steven Watanabe wrote:

> AMDG
>
> Christopher Jefferson wrote:
>> I'm finding the tester is current failing to run when asked to check both gcc and clang, on both mac os x and linux (see the 'minion' trunk testers). I attach a full output of 'run.py' on darwin. Any suggestions on how to get the tester running again?
>>

> What's in results/bjam.log?

Just to update, I cleared away every single file and reran the tester, and it seems to have cleared up my problems. I believe there must have been some issue coming from boost, or clang, as testers on two different OSes started misbehaving about the same time. However, it's behaving again now.

Chris

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com