Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Reporting down, Repo access problems
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-03 10:49:05

Hi Noel,

I found that there is a Sandia IP address(198.102.153.2) in my blacklist. I am wondering if this is the cause. I just removed the IP address from the blacklist.
Can you please try it again to see what happens?
The script is a little bit changed to not block any IPs from "sandia.gov" and "ornl.gov". Are there any other organization to put into this kind of list?

Regards,