Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Reporting down, Repo access problems
From: Belcourt, K. Noel (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-03 15:58:30

On Apr 3, 2011, at 1:48 PM, DongInn Kim wrote:

> Hmmm, I don't know what I did this morning but the IP(198.102.153.2)
> that I thought I removed is still there.
> So, I just removed it from my blacklist again.
>
> Can you please try to see if the cronjob works this time? I would
> like to double check that this error is related to my script or not.

I'll be damned. Seems that I'm now able to checkout normally via
http. This command

svn co http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk boost

no longer prompts me for a password. Not sure what to say except that
perhaps things will start working again. Seems important to keep
Sandia and Oak Ridge out of your blacklist.

-- Noel