Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Reporting down, Repo access problems
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-03 15:48:08

Hmmm, I don't know what I did this morning but the IP(198.102.153.2) that I thought I removed is still there.
So, I just removed it from my blacklist again.

Can you please try to see if the cronjob works this time? I would like to double check that this error is related to my script or not.

Regards,