Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [EXTERNAL] Re: Suddenly takes > 9hours to test?
From: Steve M. Robbins (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-06 23:20:36

On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 05:56:23PM +0000, Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:

> I neglected to mention that I made a change to the trunk build tools
> in rev. 76862. I tested this change set with the Sandia testers for
> a month so I felt pretty good about it but I'm now concerned I may
> have broken FreeBSD or other unix testers. This change shouldn't be
> in release, only in trunk.

I overlooked this message at first because you said the change is
"only in trunk" However, I just realize now that the "release" test
build uses "trunk" stream of tools/build/v2, and change 76862 *is*
present.

> Can you try building with an earlier
> trunk rev. and see if the behavior improves?

I'm trying a release build now after reversing the changes in
76862. Will let you know.

-S

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com