Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [EXTERNAL] Re: Problems building bjam?
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-07 13:19:44

Hi Jurko,

On Jul 6, 2012, at 11:49 PM, Jurko Gospodnetić wrote:

>> Many trunk nightly testers seem to have problems building a
>> working bjam. Anyone made any changes that would have caused
>> this?
>
> If you are still having problems - could you please help me do some digging to find out which revision introduced the problem?

Well trunk bjam seems to work okay on darwin (Last Changed Rev: 79321). i won't be able to login and look at other testers until later today.

> Also, could you tell me what OS is used at the test locations having the problem? I'm guessing this is a non-Windows only issue.

Look at both the trunk and release testing summaries. Every Sandia tester on these pages runs every night (Cray runs every other or third night). Any Sandia tester that doesn't post updated results every 24 hours is having some problem. Based on last nights results, every Sanida trunk Linux tester is broken except for Vacpp and Clang. On the release branch most all Sandia testers were broken.

Perhaps smaller commits where you wait for tests to cycle before pushing more changes would work better?

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com