Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Problems building bjam?
From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-07 01:49:20

   Hi.

> Many trunk nightly testers seem to have problems building a
> working bjam. Anyone made any changes that would have caused
> this?

   I'm actively working on Boost Jam/Build these days so if something
started failing - it is most likely my fault. :-(

   I'm working on clearing up the different sporadic test failures that
used to occur regularly. In the process I know I messed up in revision
[73281] that was causing access violations but that got corrected in
[73291]. It could be I missed something else, but nothing is failing
here at the moment.

   Currently all the Boost Build tests pass on my end with Windows 7 and
msvc-9.0, and only 4 fail with Cygwin and gcc but those used to fail
before as well and I still have not gotten around to that. I am running
them pretty much continuously as well as a complete Boost library build
every now and then and nothing seems to break...

   If you are still having problems - could you please help me do some
digging to find out which revision introduced the problem?

   Also, could you tell me what OS is used at the test locations having
the problem? I'm guessing this is a non-Windows only issue.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com