Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Running regression tests
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-18 10:55:26

On 18 December 2012 02:54, Ben Pope <benpope81_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On the history page for each release it states:
> Boost's primary test compilers are:
> and
> Boost's additional test compilers include:
>
> I was wondering how primary test compilers are chosen.

It's probably cruder than you think. It's just a list of the compilers
that the release branch is tested with. I demote to secondary any
compilers that aren't a stable release, which is why clang isn't well
represented. I'd also demote any which have a lot of failures,
although I don't think I've done that for a while. I wouldn't be
surprised if I'm a bit inconsistent.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com