Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Outdated Win32 results
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-20 11:44:47

I'm mainly looking at teeks99-1a-win7-32on64, but this seems to be an issue
with other Win32 testers as well, there's a failure here:

http://tinyurl.com/c4hwqqe

Which shows failures in test_arithmetic.cpp.

Now here's the thing, not only do I believe that bug has long since been
fixed, but that file no longer exists in the repository as of rev #81654.
There is a new test of the same name, but since the filenames all changed
when I refactored the code I know there's something wrong here. So while
the tester appears to be testing rev #82100 I don't believe that to be the
case. BTW the Linux tests are cycling OK, and I see my changes taking
effect there, but not on any of the Win32 tests.

Anyone any ideas here?

Many thanks, John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com