Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Geometry tests and sublibs
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-20 06:29:54

Hi,

Steven Watanabe wrote:
> On 05/06/2013 01:43 PM, Barend Gehrels wrote:
<...>

>> Jim, thanks for the offline logfile. It helps, in the sense that
>> everything looks OK there. Adam and I looked at it and all tests are
>> there, have good paths and good names. All tests did run and pass. So
>> the problem is apparently not there.
>>
>> Can it be somewhere (as Adam suggests) in the regression script and/or
>> the ID runner? Are there logs available from them? Who has knowlegde
>> about that?
>>

> My best guess would be that process_jam_log is assuming
> that a directory with sublibs is not itself a real
> library. I'll see what I can do, but it may take
> a few days.

The tests are appearing, probably after the removal of ID runner. For
two of them invalid tests are displayed:

- RDC-VC10 - Index tests are displayed on both pages: geometry and
geometry/index.

- teeks99-01a - runs boost_polygon test which is commented out.

They both pass --incremental option to run.py. Is this the problem? If
yes, will their local copy be updated eventually or should they
interfere somehow?

Regards,
Adam

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com