Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Testing Locally and Boost SOUP
From: emalysa (eric.malysa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-21 11:13:06

Hello,
   I am validating Boost for the company I work for as SOUP. I am not a
programmer, but I do have a pretty good understanding. Ideally we would like
to run the library regression tests on the product system, but it looks like
the head file, and includes needed are not available. They are when we have
the development tools installed, but not once the software has been
compiled, and install for product. Is there a way to test the Boost API in
product mode with out these files? Also there is no gcc in product mode.

I am curious how other developers test Boost as SOUP.

Thanks,

Eric