Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [urgent] Testing help needed..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-29 17:46:00

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
>> I finally have the changes to the regression scripts sufficiently
>> complete that I've managed to do a few minimal cycles of regression testing
>> from the git repos.
>>

> Great!
>
> 2. Non-nix testing..
>
> I don't have the time or resources available to check if the scripts and
> git invocations work on Windows. I need one person to test and likely make
> changes to the regression script to do the right things on Windows. Testing
> should be the same as above.
>
> I'll give it a try, but others should try too. Particularly those who
> usually run Windows tests.

Thanks.

Would it be helpful if we temporarily commented out most test-suites in
> status until the scripts are working?

They are already commented out. Currently we are running only 4 tests: any,
BB, config, and predef. And it should take only a few minutes to run them.
When the results are working again, and Windows testing seems to work, and
testing for something other than the develop branch works, we'll enable the
rest of the tests.

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com