Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [urgent] Testing help needed..
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-29 17:42:03

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I finally have the changes to the regression scripts sufficiently complete
> that I've managed to do a few minimal cycles of regression testing from the
> git repos.

Great!

2. Non-nix testing..

I don't have the time or resources available to check if the scripts and
git invocations work on Windows. I need one person to test and likely make
changes to the regression script to do the right things on Windows. Testing
should be the same as above.

I'll give it a try, but others should try too. Particularly those who
usually run Windows tests.

Would it be helpful if we temporarily commented out most test-suites in
status until the scripts are working?

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com