Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [EXTERNAL] Report generation frequency
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-03 22:25:17

On Feb 2, 2014, at 2:38 PM, Tom Kent wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I'm looking to increase the frequency that the test reporting runs at, it seems that both develop and master update on about a 4 hour cycle or so but I could be mistaken. Could I work with whomever is currently running test reporting to help increase the frequency and also get some pointers on how best to run the reporting scripts, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
>
> I'm running a crown job that kicks off every 4hrs on the hour (00:00,
> 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00).

How about if I run tests on the hours you don't (1,2,3,5,6,7,9,10,11,…), would that work? Updating once an hour for both develop and master is enough for me.

So we're using Steve's boost_report tools these days, right? Do you have a command line handy for how to run boost_report. I have an old script that used svn and xslt but I guess that won't work any more.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com