Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Report generation frequency
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-03 22:27:26

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking to increase the frequency that the test reporting runs at, it
> seems that both develop and master update on about a 4 hour cycle or so but
> I could be mistaken. Could I work with whomever is currently running test
> reporting to help increase the frequency and also get some pointers on how
> best to run the reporting scripts, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

For how to run the tests nowadays, see tools/regression/doc/reports.html in
the super-project develop branch. Feel free to make corrections or
additions.

I ran them for a few days, at off hours from Tom, but they really should
run on a server rather than my deskstop. Feel free tor run at the times
Tom suggested.

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com