Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Disk space requirements
From: Niklas Angare (li51ckf02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-11 19:52:29

The page http://www.boost.org/development/running_regression_tests.html states that "At least 5 gigabytes of disk space per compiler to be tested" is required for regression testing. I believe 8-10 gigabytes is more realistic. Unfortunately I don't currently run with vanilla settings so I can't say what the exact usage is.

A different message I sent to this list over 30 hours ago via news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.testing has yet to show up. Any ideas? I posted successfully using the same method in 2012.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com