Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [EXTERNAL] Re: error encountered running run.py
From: Niklas Angare (li51ckf02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-05 16:16:29

"Aparna Kumta" <aparna.kumta_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 10/31/14 13:30, Niklas Angare wrote:
>> Are you behind a proxy or web filter of some kind that may be
>> interfering with the download? What happens if you go to
>> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/boost/develop/tools/regression/src/regression.py
>> using the web browser on the same machine?
> Yes, thats it. I am behind a proxy which is interfering with the download.
>
> I will follow up at my end, in the meanwhile I see that I could get
> sources from the tarball.
> Is this something that is available? If yes, is there a pointer on how
> this could be done?

If can get git to work, you can download the scripts linked below and put
them in the subdirectory tools_regression_src and then add the
parameter --skip-script-download to the run.py command line. The next issue
will be the result upload.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/boost/develop/tools/regression/src/regression.py
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/boost/develop/tools/regression/src/collect_and_upload_logs.py
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/boost/develop/tools/regression/src/process_jam_log.py