Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Report generation problem..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-12 21:55:31

I'm trying to finish making adjustments to the boostorg/regression repo
code to transition to that. As part of that I was running report generation
on my ISPs shared account. Which as it turns out, has resource usage
limits. In particular it seems it has memory usage limits. Which the
boost_report.cpp program blows away while processing the *first* XML file!

Is there anything that can be done to reduce memory usage? Or am I going to
have to abandon trying to run that on the shared server?

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com