Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Test results processing transition..
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-03 08:26:12

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Tom Kent <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> And there wasn't a build error some place in the log?
>>>

>> The boost-reports.log file is identical, and there isn't anything that
>> strikes me as suspicious earlier on in the file.
>> The full contents are here: http://pastebin.com/pUZXtZaU
>>
>> There are also boost-reports/master.log and boost-reports/develop.log,
>> they are both short:
>> time: cannot run build_results: No such file or directory
>> Command exited with non-zero status 127
>>

> That make me think that you aren't running the new script. Are you shure
> you are doing something like this:
>
> % cd <some-dir>
> % mkdir testing
> % wget
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/regression/develop/xsl_reports/build_results_all.sh
> % chmod +x build_results_all.sh
> % ./build_results_all.sh
>
> ???
>
> I tried exactly the above and it works for me. Obviously the mkdir would
> only be done the first time.

This is exactly what I had done...I tried it again with a fresh download of
the script, same problem.

Then I went and removed the two time commands before the sh function calls
(lines 13&14) and it all ran correctly. I'm not sure why my time doesn't
handle those functions (Ubuntu 12.04), but I'm not a sh script expert so I
could be missing something crucial.

Tom

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com