Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] [python tests] tests hang (OSX)
From: Raffi Enficiaud (raffi.enficiaud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-27 03:46:24

Hi,

I am experiencing some problems when I run the tests in $root/status/.
At some point, apparently when testing the first python extension, the
test seem to hang and I have to kill the process manually. I am running
OSX Yosemite, XCode 5.1.1 toolchain.

"""
darwin.compile.c++
../bin.v2/libs/python/build/darwin-4.2.1/debug/object/function_doc_signature.o
darwin.link.dll
../bin.v2/libs/python/build/darwin-4.2.1/debug/libboost_python.dylib
darwin.link.dll
../bin.v2/libs/parameter/test/python_test.test/darwin-4.2.1/debug/python_test_ext.so
"""

Questions:
- is this a known issue?
- is it possible to know what is the call to the test and what is the
test waiting for?
- is it possible to skip all python tests?
- is it possible to specify a timeout?
- if any of these question above have already an answer in a boost
related web page, where should I look?

Many thanks,
Raffi Enficiaud

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com