Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Additional testing prerequisites
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-25 22:02:22

Tom,

On 25.10.2016 10:52, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> On 19.10.2016 18:11, Tom Kent wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Stefan Seefeld <stefan_at_[hidden]
>> <mailto:stefan_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I recently added support for NumPy to the Boost.Python module. To
>> compile (and test) that, the development environment needs to include
>> Python's NumPy package. As I don't see the Boost.Python NumPy tests on
>> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/python.html
>> <http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/python.html>,
>> suspect none of the test machines have that Python NumPy package
>> installed.
>>
>> What is the right way to update these ?
>>

>> I just ran "pip install numpy" on my teeks99-09 machine, lets see if
>> those runners start hitting it.
> Unfortunately I still don't see any NumPy tests in any of the test runs,
> and there are no test logs (that I'm aware of) to look at to see what's
> going on.
> Could you please also add numpy to the other machines (notably the ones
> running Linux) ?

I just ran the tests locally (Linux) and verified that the NumPy
extension is properly built and the tests are executed and pass.
Would it be possible for you to send me your bjam.log file (privately),
or look into it to see whether there is any mention of "numpy" ?

I'm wondering whether the absence of these tests in the test matrix in
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/python.html
indicates that these tests weren't run in any test run yet, or whether
it's merely a failure in the post-processing of the result logs.

Many thanks !

        Stefan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com