Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Additional testing prerequisites
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-26 22:31:18

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 9:18 PM, Steve M. Robbins <steve_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:09:37 AM CDT Rene Rivera wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Steve M. Robbins <steve_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:

> preventing
> > >
> > > Right. The odd thing is, though: the results do show up for certain
> > > testers. Just not mine :-(
> >
> > Now I'm confused.. Which tests aren't showing up that should? Which are
> the
> > numpy tests? What should they look like when working correctly?

I fixed the problem a few hours ago. So now we just need to wait for
reports to stabilize.

> I'm looking at the develop summary for python [1] and if you look down the
> left side, there is a row labelled "numpy". If you look across this row,
> you will see most of it is blank -- including my tester "Debian Sid",
> despite
> reporting that the numpy tests run -- but a few of them are labelled
> "pass".
> The passes seem to correlate with non-gcc builds (clang or intel compiler).
>
> Yesterday there was just one "numpy" row, now there is "numpy" and

That numpy row is the problem. It shouldn't be there, afaict.

> "numpy~dtype", "numpy~indexing" ... the latter are also mostly blank.

Those are from the fix. And are the new tests.

> Finally: I should confess that I haven't touched my configuration in
> months,
> possibly a year or more. I use wget to obtain run.py from github [2].
> Maybe
> that is out of date now?

Should be OK. But in the past I've set up testing to download a fresh
run.py on each run to ensure I always have all the latest code.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com