Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] macOS and Android test runners
From: Dmitry Moskalchuk (dm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-10 09:07:30

Hi Florent,

Thank you for pointing me to this. We (CrystaX) were not running aarch64
Android tests just because there was no stable aarch64 Android emulators
for long time and we were able run Boost tests only on real Android
devices. We were doing that occasionally but that was not really regular
testing solution, so we weren't able to fulfill Boost team requirements
for aarch64 architecture. Fortunately, things are improved with time and
now we have Android emulator for aarch64 stable enough so we can include
aarch64 to the list of target architectures for Boost testing. It's on
my task list actually, so I'm going to add it soon.

And, as always, primary way to contact us is
https://www.crystax.net/contact - this link is specified in all our
runners information page on Boost regression results web site. Just
click on runner name (for example,
CrystaX-apilevel-19-armeabi-v7a-hard-gnu-libstdc++) and scroll to the
bottom of information section. Right before repositories listing you
will see two links, one of them is "Contact us". Feel free to send us
requests or questions, we'd be happy to help. And, of course, you can
ask here, in this mailing list - I monitor it and respond more-or-less
timely.

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk