Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] errors (wrong URLs) in test report matrix
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-11 23:08:08

Hello,

I'm sorry if this mail is sent to the wrong place - I'm not entirely
sure where to report issues with the test report generation on the
boost.org website.

I'm observing a bug in the test report matrix, where a test failure
report links to the wrong output page:

Specifically, I'm looking at
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/teeks99-09-b-win2016-64on64-boost-bin-v2-libs-python-test-builtin_converters-test-msvc-9-0-dbg-adrs-mdl-64-thrd-mlt.html,
which reports a failure in a `builtin_converters` test. The only
"content" under the title is a reference to another page:
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/output/teeks99-09-b-win2016-64on64-boost-bin-v2-libs-python-test-msvc-9-0-dbg-adrs-mdl-64-thrd-mlt.html,
which contains output of two commands ("compile" and "link"), but to a
different test: `map_indexing_suite`.

Needless to say, `builtin_converters` and `map_indexing_suite` have
nothing to do with each other.

What logic does generate the test report, and where should I report this
bug ?

Thanks,

Stefan

signature.png