From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-01 19:33:59

> We really need to work over the whole page layout. The mailing lists just
> aren't standing out enough. People have reported missing their
> existence. And that was before we added Boost-Users.

Just from taking a quick look at the initial set it links on the main page,
it seems that some reorganization could help:
  - Formal Review Schedule, Library Requirements and Guidelines, and Library
Submission Process should probably be groups together into a "Boost
Methodology" heading.
  - Mailing List Discussion Policy should be under a Mailing Lists heading,
where the mailing lists are obvious.
  - "Tracker" isn't very helpful until you know what it refers to. Perhaps
just "Bugs" for a heading?

> > - Should we mention the Wiki? (with the usual not-Boost-moderated
> >disclaimer)
>
> Yes.

Done.

        Doug