From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-01 09:10:42

This question recently got added to the user FAQ on the Wiki. Here's my
interpretation, but I thought I would boost it here so Jeremy or others might
comment....

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?BoostUserFAQ

Q How should I interpret the Boost Graph Library license? As I read it, it
doesn't even look like I'm allowed to use it. Since I am looking for a graph
library for use in a (semi) commercial project, this is quite important.

A. There should not be a problem. Based on the 1_25_0 license it looks like:
'You may not charge a fee for this Package itself. However, you may distribute
this Package in aggregate with other (possibly commercial) programs as part of a
larger (possibly commercial) software distribution '

Jeff