From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-07 17:49:11

I need to build a system for having miscellaneous objects in a shared memory
segment. Essentially, we need a few inter-process singletons. These
classes have STL containers, so I was looking at using pool_allocator and
writing a UserAllocator to use ACE_Mem_Map (
http://doc.ece.uci.edu/Doxygen/Current/html/ace/classACE__Mem__Map.html#_det
ails ) or something. I just wanted to see if anyone had done anything
resembling this and could give me any pointers or tips.

Thanks,

Tom Matelich

PS Why can't I see who is a member of this group? I wanted to check to see
if Steve Cleary was a member. Sorry if you are Steve.