From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-25 10:43:48

On Monday 25 March 2002 05:35 am, you wrote:
> I once again cvs-updated my copy of the Boost sources and tried to
> build them on a gcc 3.0.4 Linux machine -- without success. The
> complete output of the targets that failed to build lays at:
>
> http://cryp.to/boost-build-log.txt
>
> I would be really nice if someone could help me getting this build to
> work.

These errors are all from testcases that are intended to fail at compile-time
(e.g, to test that certain illegal syntax won't compile). If these are the
only errors, then it seems that everything went well.

In truth, just running 'jam' should not have built these testcases. I think
that's a known bug in the current Boost.Build system.

        Doug