From: rnicz (rnicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-29 04:45:42

I've build boost on Windows NT4.0 with following settings:

JAM_TOOLSET=VISUALC
TOOLS=msvc

and until now everything works fine.

But when I tried to use boost::regex library I found that I got wrong
libraries:
I got libboost_regex.lib in four directories:

1) libs\regex\build\bin\libboost_regex.dll\msvc\debug
2) libs\regex\build\bin\libboost_regex.dll\msvc\release

3) libs\regex\build\bin\libboost_regex.lib\msvc\debug\runtime-link-
dynamic
4) libs\regex\build\bin\libboost_regex.lib\msvc\debug\runtime-link-
dynamic

but now when I try to use boost::regex library file
regex_library_include.hpp forecs linking against library with name
like vc6-re300l.lib.

Is there a way to get proper libraries when boost is built or to
force compiler to use libboost_regex.lib during linking?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Ryszard Niewisiewicz