From: John Maddock (john_maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-30 06:50:28

The regex lib isn't set up to link against the jam generated libs (they all
have the same name currently which doesn't help), you can either:

1) Define BOOST_REGEX_NO_LIB so that it doesn't try to link against the lib
names it expects.
or
2) Build the regex lib using the supplied makefiles - automatic linking will
work just fine then.