From: Javier Estrada (ljestrada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-24 01:32:00

I'd like to build boost for VC7. I've followed several of the threads that
detail some of the problems that people has faced and the solutions that
have been found.

Being the first time that I use boost:

-How do I get access to a "free" CVS client that I can use on my machine and
some information on how to use it? I'm familiar with SourceSafe on Windows
platforms and I'm running Windows 2000 at home, Windows XP in my office.
- Is it worth it to build 1.27, or should I wait for a "minor point"
(1.27.1??) release or should I download the sources and go from there? It
seems that there have been several changes made to 1.27.0 to accomodate VC7.

Regards,

Javier.