From: William E. Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-02 16:53:36

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_[hidden]>

I'd hope that every developer with a current Boost library would be willing
to volunteer to at least help with input here, and possibly to committing to
some (minor) changes to procedures and/or code. I'm also glad you're
volunteering to help from the Boost.Build end of things. But I won't count
you as a volunteer for the actual effort here, since I know how busy you
are. What I think we really need are volunteers from the user community,
though I won't turn down any current Boost developers who think they have
the time and experience to help out here.

In any event, since I hope that we get volunteers from the user community,
I'm CC:ing this to the Boost Users list. Anyone interested in helping out
in this effort should e-mail me privately.

Bill Kempf