From: bill_kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-02 17:06:44

--- In Boost-Users_at_y..., "William E. Kempf" <williamkempf_at_h...> wrote:
> In any event, since I hope that we get volunteers from the user
community,
> I'm CC:ing this to the Boost Users list. Anyone interested in
helping out
> in this effort should e-mail me privately.

Sorry, I just realized that I didn't quote enough for people to know
precisely what kind of volunteers we're looking for.

There's a need for a better distribution mechanism for Boost. As it
stands, it's difficult for users to install all of, or a portion of,
Boost on their various platforms. There's some goals and criteria
that make this a not-so-simple thing to do, and I don't want to
rehash this stuff on this list. If you're interested you can either
read the developer list archives or you can e-mail me directly. We
need volunteers with some experience in CM and distribution
management.

Thanks,
Bill Kempf