From: rzako23 (rzako_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-07 00:04:18

Dear Jive,

--- In Boost-Users_at_y..., Jive Dadson <jdadson_at_i...> wrote:

> Nope, that's not the way BGL works. BGL was designed specifically
> to do the kind of thing you want. Indeed, the BGL distribution
> contains simple adapters that allow you to use BGL functions on
> data types defined in other graph packages by "other programmers",
> e.g. Stanford GraphBase and LEDA.

Thank you for your comments.

If you caught the start of this thread, my original question was
whether Boost (or some other template library) allows a programmer
to easily implement associations between classes.

I admit to being impressed with the power and flexibility of the BGL,
but have not fully mastered how to use it. If the BGL can be used to
implement associations between classes, I would appreciate learning
that.

Could you provide a code snippet that shows how to implement my
example: the Enrollment association between the preexisting Student
and Course classes?

Thanks in advance!

Rob Zako