From: loopylozzysdad (loopylozzysdad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-07 03:18:27

Hi,

I am still having no luck with this file. In the Boost Graph Library
book (Great book!), Errata web page
(http://siek.info/bgl.html) it says...

"On the accompanying CD, the file \BGL\VC++ Projects\AllExamples.dsw
is missing. You can download the missing file from here
BGLVCprojects.tgz."

When I download it I get a 454K file. When I open it with WinZip
winzip tells me there is a single file BGLVCprojects.tgz in it. when
it opens that single file it only finds ONE file in that
accum_compile_times.dsw size 4639 bytes. this does not make sense fo
r a file that started at 454K but I don't seem able to get any more
out of it. I am using WinZip 6.2.

Another machine with WinZIP 8.0 reports 'Invalid compressed header
after 1 entry'. Is anyone else getting this result. If not could you
email me a file that works for you?

All the best and thanks - Richard Howells