From: jd.schmidt_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-05-09 15:58:57

OK, so I invoked Jam from my Boost root directory using:

c:\boost_1_27_0\boost-build\jam -sBOOST_ROOT=. -sTOOLS="msvc"

Now Jam is actually doing something, but I'm still getting messages like:

The system cannot find the specified path.
C:\Program is not recongnized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Also, I get a lot of messages like:
...found 1606 targets...
...updating 381 targets...
[many other messages]
...failed msvc-C++-action
[many other messages]
...failed updating 168 targets...
...skipped 202 targets...
...updated 11 targets...

Obviously some things are happening, but I get the idea that it didn't work 100%. Do you have any advice?

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.