From: Keith MacDonald (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-04 07:02:08

> So, what is the "normal" way of creating an iterator out of thin air as
> it were?

That was the question in my mind, which the first sentence of the Iterator
Adaptors documentation led me to hope it would answer: "The Iterator Adaptor
library allows you transform an arbitrary ``base'' type into a
standard-conforming iterator". If the base type is a container, how do you
do it?

- Keith MacDonald