From: Tobias McNulty (tmcnulty_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-19 08:41:41

At 7:12 PM +0000 6/18/02, bill_kempf wrote:
>--- In Boost-Users_at_y..., "tmcnulty1982" <tmcnulty_at_d...> wrote:
>> boost::recursive_mutex::scoped_lock is crashing with some
>> unknown exception in its destructor, no matter whether the lock
>> is locked or not. Has anyone else experienced this problem and
>> possibly have a solution?
>
>Nope. Several questions for you. What compiler/platform? Have you
>run the regression tests in $BOOST_ROOT/libs/thread/test? Does the
>regression test produce the same exceptions?
>
>Bill Kempf

Win2k with Metrowerks CodeWarrior 7. I ran the regression test,
which reported "no errors detected".

There is no requirement that the mutex be used in a boost thread is
there? I'm using CodeWarrior to build this library, but my final
application is run by Sun's JRE 1.4.0 and also contains some legacy
Visual C++ code. The mutex is used on a Java thread (which maps to a
native Windows thread).

Toby

--
Tobias McNulty