From: David Beres (dberes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-20 18:02:24

Hello, I am new to Boost since version 1.27. I apparently have a
problem building Regex from Boost 1.28 as I encounter a runtime error
that causes all the examples to hang.

I was successfully able to run all of the Regex examples except 'partial
match' under boost 1.27 using Borland BCB5 patch 1.

My procedure for building Regex for both versions 1.27 and 1.28 was to
run
        Make.exe -fbcb5.mak install clean
The dlls and libs are then correctly placed in the Builder 5 root
directory, and the examples build OK. However, whereas they ran
successfully for Boost 1.27, they do not run under Boost 1.28.

I also tried BJam, but the problem remains.

If possible, please let me know what was my mistake in building the
libs.

Thank you,

David Beres[dberes_at_[hidden]]