From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-21 09:52:35

On Friday 21 June 2002 10:17 am, Bobby Thomale wrote:
> > The Signals library was accepted as a Boost library several months ago
> > and will become part of the Boost libraries with the next release.
>
> That is awesome. Oddly enough - I was just on the Boost site looking to
> see if they had something like this. :-) The next thing I did (literally)
> was checked my mail, and this was the first message.
>
> When is that next release coming? (I am a relatively new user of Boost so
> I don't know the release schedule yet, if they even have regular
> releases...)
>
> -- Bobby

There is no real release schedule for Boost. At some point, someone says
'there's a bunch of new stuff in CVS, let's do a release' and after a few
weeks of stabilization/regression testing work we release a new version. I
would expect that the next release will be within a month from now.

If you're feeling brave, you can always use CVS versions of Boost until the
next release.

        Doug